Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Blogging

For the past several weeks, or maybe even longer than that; I have contemplated whether or not to blog and then if I do, why? At one point I even started a Blog and then after starting it, I couldn’t help but wonder why am I doing this? Who the heck is going to read my “stuff”? So I deleted everything that I had started with only a few followers; leaving them out there just hangin’….

I constantly still have all these crazy thoughts running around in my head an no place to go with the thoughts; other than to write them down. They are not bad thoughts, but my thoughts….So back to writing the blogs or not to write. I finally decided what have I got to loose? I do enjoy writing things down so there fore I will continue once again and go back to blogging; whether I have one follower, three followers and hundreds-someday my voice may be heard and if not, at least I got them out of my head…(lol)

After having a mild nervous breakdown a few years back and being placed temporarily in a hospital; one of the things that I had to do while hospitalized is write a daily journal beginning with how I was feeling. Then I had to write letters to the person or persons that I might have been angry with or maybe to someone who has hurt me deeply in the past. the letters never were intended to be mailed out to that particular person, but to relieve my mind of the burden that it was causing on me. So I guess in some ways that is what Blogging will do for me; relieve my mind of heavy burdens. Oh, I also keep a very private and personal journal just as well, and that is just for me.

You have to wonder; what burdens can a person carry that is so heavy on their mind? For me, I like to think about what if… or maybe if I could…But knowing that I never will….or maybe I will….

Now there are so many blog web pages out there, heck, I even started one, and didn’t even know that I did it. Then comes along another one that sounds a little better than the other one, and will even pay you if write lots of blogs. Don’t know if that will ever happen to me-but again, who knows….

Now the next question I have; which blog do you go with? Since I don’t know which one is really the best, I have settled on three…why? who knows…just because they are convenient and out there for me. Now I Wonder if anyone will really read them and if they do, will they learn something from my blogs? Well, if they haven’t learned a thing, it’s their loss and my gain, for it’s out of my head and down in black and white. Maybe I can go back someday and read my blogs and either laugh at it, or think wow, did I really do that?

This is not to say that I lead an exciting life, for I probably don’t to some; but for others that don’t have the opportunity to do things that I am able to do, maybe by reading my blogs will give them some hope or dreams of their own.

My dream is to do what I’m doing right now, traveling with a wonderful partner, seeing different parts of the USA, living one day and one moment at a time and hope that others will be able to do the same.

So to all those other Bloggers out there in our crazy world, look out because here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment