Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Leah & Lizards!

As it's starting to warm up, Leah is wanting to be outdoors more and more.  She is constantly on the look-out for anything that moves in the desert.  Around here, there are plenty of little lizards.  There are a few that I believe will sit on our wood pile, stick out their tongue and if I didn't know better, was laughing at her!



She gets so upset that she can't get to them.  We are surprise that she hasn't broken her collar, for the way she keeps pulling and tugging.  She has managed to get underneath our car, and when she comes out, she don't look like our little min pin!




One thing is for sure; she sleeps good at night and I never have to trim her claws!


I would hate to know what would happen if she were to ever catch one of those small creatures....I think they both would loose-Leah getting sick, and the Lizard loosing his life.


We haven't seen all but one snake since warming up.  I checked on the Internet of the specie of the snake and he was just a harmless desert snake.  It's a bit early for them yet, although with the warmer temps, I do look for them to come out more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment