Friday, January 13, 2012

LOOKING BACK AT LIFE….

As I reached another mile marker in my life and noticing a few more grey hairs, I can’t help but look back at my life.  What have I accomplished or better yet, What I haven’t accomplished…


Ever since I could remember, I always had this dream of just getting in a vehicle and taking off to unknown parts of the United States.  Well for several years now, we have sort of lived out part of my dream.
But now I look back, and wonder all the things I have missed out on….                   
Is there anything that I could have changed or would change?                                                                    If I could turn back time, yes, there are many things that I would change in my life, but I can’t….  
So I have to live with the choices I have made.  Some haunt me, while most moments I cherish close to my heart.  Those that I cannot share with others, and yet I do share some.


This past few weeks and reaching that mile stone in my life, I have taken a step back to look at my life.  Deciding whether or not to continue the path that I’m on or making changes to my life.  Here is what I finally came up with:


As mush as I do terribly miss being around family,  I don’t miss getting involve in all the meddling and drama part of it.  I do not do well with the roller coaster ride that some family members like to live their lives, So therefore I choose to keep in touch, but at a distant.


the hardest thing for me is when we meet some wonderful folks, and then we seem to leave them behind.  I just hope that I have left some kind of imprint in their brains to always remember me and my small traveling family.  I know they are implanted in my brain forever.  Once in a while Brian and I will reminisce about those that we have met along our travels.  With a chuckle here and a chuckle there, we know that those are fond memories that will never be forgotten.


I do enjoy my wondering ways with my hubby and 8lb Min Pin, Leah.  And now I’m hoping to finally explore more of the country, go where normal folks don’t wonder to too often.


I do enjoy writing about our adventure, as small as they may be for now-who knows maybe someday I’ll write about our adventures.  All I know is that I really  haven’t accomplish my dream to the fullest and I have every intention of doing that for as long as I’m able.  At that time we will decide when and where we will settle back down.  One thing is a given; it will be where the winters are warm….


DSC05896

No comments:

Post a Comment