Sunday, October 23, 2011

LOOSING WEIGHT

Since being a teenager I have struggled with weight loss.  It’s an ongoing battle in my life and probably always will be.  Maybe some day I will give the battle up, but for now I still have some fight left in me.


With me now working at Amazon and a little more active for a longer period during the daytime gives me the perfect opportunity to once again work on my weight loss.  It’s just a matter of packing the right foods for lunch.


In the past I lost a lot of my weight using the Richard Simmons Diet.  I did try the Allie diet, but not only was is costly, you really have to be especially careful about how much fat intake you eat!  I think I will go back to the Richard Simmons diet-his helped me the most.  Yeah, the guy is a little on the quirky side, but his eating plan is the best I have found to work for me.


Over the years I have learned that things like Pasta, breads and such are my worse enemies as far as carbs go.  I’m not big on veggies, as I should be.  I like a good salad, I will eat lots of carrots.  Fruits I don’t mind, I try my best with fresh, but I’m just way too picky for my own good-I guess.
What I looked like when I lost all my weight back in 2006. I don’t think I will get down there that far again…..but who knows

DSC05032What I look like now-see I need to loose a few pounds-again….

There are other diets out there that I could try, but I already have the tools of the Richard Simmons Diet and it has worked in the past for me.  I know people who have done the  weight watchers and have lost weight on it.

All in all it’s what  you eat and how much of you eat, so good by Donuts, Good-by McDonald’s sweet tea, Good-By buffet dinners.

Now I do have one tip that I faithfully did when I lost my weight before:  I took one day off and splurge a little.  Whether it would be that donut, or maybe a burger & fries & sweet tea from McDonald.  I would eat early enough in the day, and eat very lightly for the remainder of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment